About

Who is behind Participlant?

Hello! My name is Luc, I am the creator of Participlant. I created Participlant with the goal of planting as many trees as possible to fight climate change. 

To realise this, I partnered up with the amazing people of One Tree Planted to plant trees in Australia, Ethiopia, and Brazil. Learn more about One Tree Planted and the projects I support here.

You can let us know where the trees are needed the most by joining the weekly poll, the trees will be planted accordingly. In total, 95% of the earnings will be allocated to plant trees, the remaining 5% is used to cover costs. 

How does Participlant work?

Any company willing to plant trees by advertising can place their logo on participlant.com. The position and the size are adjustable to match any preferences. If a logo is placed, it will remain untouchable for 24 hours. After this period, it will be possible to place a logo on top of this position for anyone who desires to do so.

If you like my plant-based way of advertising, please consider following Participlant on Instagram, Facebook & Twitter.

Be a PARTICIPLANT!

Where should the trees be planted?